Nigel’s vision back in 2018 was to provide safe, non-judgmental spaces for veterans and ex-uniformed personnel struggling with their mental health and wellbeing to start conversations and gain immediate practical help. Help could be for crisis support, counselling, 121 coaching and skills training for work, to gain a new sense of purpose, identity and hope.
When you’re ready to talk. We’re ready to listen.
Veteran – If you are a veteran, ex-uniformed personnel struggling, or a family member
If you are seeking support with your practical or emotional needs, or if you have a veteran in your family who needs additional practical or emotional support, then reach out to our Outreach Team. This can be anything from accessing medical support, counselling, employment advice, volunteering or simply introducing you to the active veteran’s social community in and around your area.
C2C can help in a number of ways:
- If you need urgent support refer to our signposting page for organisations (link) that offer 24/7 support.
- If you are looking for 121 support or practical advice, contact our Veterans Outreach Lead Monday- Friday 9-5, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Siobhan and her team can help explore any barriers you may be facing and offer advice around 1-2-1 support, signposting, local veteran support groups or breakfast clubs. Or explore the benefits of volunteering, with C2C or another local organisation.
Professional organisations or businesses –
If you are a local business or organisation C2C could help in a number of ways:
- Contact us if you employ a veteran, or a family member of a veteran, that you may think is struggling with their wellbeing
- If you would like us to come and speak to your wider team about the struggles of veterans and the impact of PTSD and leaving the armed forces.
- Helping to support your business to sign up to the Armed Covenant
- It may be that you would like to help get our message out there, by becoming a partner through fundraising, volunteering or booking us for your event.
- Get in touch if your organisation/charity would like to develop a multi-agency approach with C2C, as you may be supporting someone that is also a veteran or a veteran family member.
Contact us at email@example.com