Combat2Coffee is a Community Interest Company (CIC) set up in 2018 by our founder, Nigel Seaman. We are committed to producing, selling and serving the finest coffee which enables our mission to improve the mental health, wellbeing and outcomes for veterans, ex-uniformed personnel, their families and communities.
“Everyone has mental health – good or bad. But the line between the two is very fine. Something could happen to tip the balance from positive to negative in an instant. We help people get the support they need now and the tools to support themselves through future troubles.”Nigel Seaman
- We create safe community spaces within our coffee hubs and mobile coffee van events where veterans, families and anyone in the community struggling with mental health issues can go and feel supported and connected.
- We ensure our outreach team draws upon their extensive range of partners within the statutory and voluntary sectors to open new opportunities for social prescribing and signposting. Our work builds trusting relationships with those we are supporting on their journey and beyond.
- We offer work-ready support and training to veterans through a barista and roasting programme.
- We provide positive outcomes for prisoners and ex-offenders with our prison barista training and café programme and day release café opportunities.
- We consistently campaign and raise awareness of veteran mental health issues and promote the armed forces covenant to partners and businesses.
We do all of this as we want to ensure no more veterans lose their lives, nor families suffer, due to struggles with mental health.